Zone Off Road 4" suspension system 93-98 Jeep Grand Chrokee ZJ
Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 4" ZJ system offers dramatic improvement in wheel travel and performance. The new massive lower control arms drastically inscrease the strength over stock, are formed to clear the mount for more wheel travel and correct front alignment. These arms feature rubber bushings to absorb the road and offer a degree of flexibility. This system comes with a transfer case drop as well as rear pinion cam locks that rotate the rear pinion for proper driveline angles. With 4" of lift, you can clear up to a 32" tire with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully compressed and they will always come back to their original height.
- Front extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your ZJ.
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- 3" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- Massive front and rear longer control arms featuring rubber bushings for ride comfort and flexibility
- New rear pinion cams are included to rotate the rear pinion for proper drive line angles.
- The system is completed with 4 new Zone shocks that are specifically valved for your ZJ to perform well both on and off road.
- Kit includes upgraded Nitro shocks.
- Part #J16N